Third Place – 2020 Tilt-up Concrete Association (TCA) Video Awards
Noteworthy Building Features:
- Insulated Tilt-Up (panel walls)
- Macro fiber in panel faces
- Electric conduits coordinated for offices set inside panels
- Exterior board form
- Geometric Panels; require 24″ thick void form built up with foam, stucco, & epoxy. (had to be done in winter months which required a tent to be built for application of void form build up.)
- Interior panels polished (thanks to insulated panel system) & exposed aggregate.
- Due to the weight of the insulated panel system & zero access to the far side of the building, the far side panels are more narrow than the rest. Only so the crane would still be able to safely lift & place panels.
Interesting Fact: During construction an earthquake hit, but neither the aftershocks nor the earthquake caused any trouble. Thankfully.